Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thesis in T-12 Days

Okay, so I really need to factor sleep into my life. I overslept a racketball class... again. I went to bed around 6 last night... again. The interesting thing about this is the fact that I was working on my thesis the entire time, something I don't think I have procrastinated on at all. Well, luckily for me, it is almost completed (seriously this time) and ready for primary readings. I would love to get this out to Matsoukas tomorrow so that I have a full week of edits before submission on 4/28.

Blue/White Weekend is going to be a mess. There are so many alums coming in that are just fantastic. There is no way I am getting anything done from tomorrow night until late Sunday night. I currently have 21 pages of thesis done. The rest will be a lot of graphics and not a lot of writing. I think it will be around 60 pages start to finish when I am done. It will be cool to have something bound and up in the stacks forever. Hopefully some of this research will get published somewhere in a few years.

Back to the grind. Really glad I started blogging again.

No comments: